Thursday 6 April 2017

It's here! It's here! My first book day!

Yay! It's book day for me, as Lost Enough: A collection of short stories is released by Morning Rain Publishing.



I admit I'm more than a bit excited. I even used exclamation marks in the heading above, so obviously I'm plotzing to the point that my inner editor has been knocked out cold. But, a first collection only comes out once, after all. (I know there's a joke in there about my being bisexual and, unlike my book, having to come out come out over and over again, but I'm in too good a mood today to make it here.)

If you'd like to buy a copy, you can order e- or print versions through Amazon or Chapters/Indigo (I noticed chapters.ca didn't have button to purchase the print edition yet, but it should be there soon). Or, you can (nudge, nudge) support your favourite independent bookstore by asking them to order it for you.

Here in Ottawa, Black Squirrel Books and Perfect Books will also soon be carrying copies, and, if you're around Ottawa the evening of Sunday, April 30, I'd love to see you at the Squirrel for the official launch, where you can get yourself a signed copy and hear me read a bit from the book.

Finally, if it's beyond your means, I encourage you to order it (and any other books by authors you'd like to read) through your local library.

I'm going to go back to my plotzing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy / Mad in the Media

I am tremendously grateful for the bits of media interest and promo  Crazy / Mad has received so far, and am reveling in it all while it la...